Gayatri was first recorded in the Rig Veda and was written in Sanskrit around 2500 to 3500 years back. The Gayatri Mantra comprises twenty-four syllables organized inside a triplet of eight syllables. Reciting the Gayatri Mantra not only decontaminates the chanter but the listener as well.
1.Why is Gayatri Mantra Chanted?
It is believed that by chanting Gayatri Mantra, you achieve success and happiness in your life. With regular chanting of the Gayatri Mantra, one can firmly establish and stabilize the mind. The mantra is a declaration of appreciation, to both the nurturing sun and the Divine.
2.Who is Gayatri?
Goddess Gayatri is additionally called “Veda-Mata” or the Mother of the Vedas – Rig, Yajur, Saam and Atharva – in light of the fact that it is the very premise of the Vedas. It is the premise, the truth behind the accomplished and the cognized universe. Goddess Gayatri is known to eliminate darkness by imparting light in our minds.
3.What are the benefits of chanting the Gayatri Mantra?
- Regular chanting of Gayatri Mantra improves concentration and learning
- It is known for removing toxins from the body
- It improves breathing and functioning of the nervous system
- It keeps your heart healthy and removes the negativity
- Chanting of Gayatri Mantra calms the mind
- It reduces stress and anxiety